Where Are They Now? 5 Bachelor Athletes Who Searched For Love On TV
The Bachelor is in full swing and Colton Underwood isn’t the only former athlete looking for love in a house full of ladies, booze and drama. Here are five other athletes that have nothing to regret besides losing their dignity in front of the entire nation.
1. The first professional athlete on The Bachelor was former New York Giants (NFL - National Football League) quarterback Jesse Palmer. He picked a woman at the end of the show but instead of giving her a ring, he offered her a ticket to New York. You guessed it - it didn’t work out. He has continued his zest for love, hosting the show based on first impressions, The Proposal. He is also a College Football Analyst for ESPN. AND HE HAS GREAT HAIR
2. Former race car driver and Bachelorette alum turned Bachelor Arie Luyendyk, may go down in history as the least favorite bachelor. Last year he proposed to one contestant (Becca) and then had buyer’s remorse before the finale actually aired and wanted to be with the other (Lauren). Now he and Lauren are expecting their first child together. BUT WILL THEY NAME HER ROSE?
3. Former professional snowboarder Jessie Csincak may have been chosen as “the one” on DeAnna Pappas’ season but sadly it didn’t work out for the two. Although he did find love, marrying Ann Lueders, who was on Jason Mesnick's season of The Bachelor. He continued to further his five minutes of fame by hosting a net series called Bachelorette Beatdown with Jess Csincsak. MAXIMIZE THE OPPORTUNITY
4. Jordan Rodgers has lived his life in the shadow of his brother, Green Bay Packers (NFL) quarterback Aaron Rodgers. While Jordan “won” the show and is still together with the bachelorette JoJo Fletcher, his brother is dating former race car driver Danica Patrick. The two brothers do not have a good relationship, as Jordan calls out occasionally on his social media. Jordan, a former quarterback, is currently holding down a job as SEC (a college sports conference) Saturday Sports Commentator. SIBLING RIVALRY
5. Who could forget The Bachelorette contestant turned Bachelor, former professional soccer player Juan Pablo Galavis? The sports and music consultant finally got over his fear of commitment and is married with a daughter. GOAAAAL!