Cyber Monday setting your credit card on fire? Give it a rest and catch up on the world of sports in the time it takes to make a cup of coffee. You’ll be back and on your way in no time.
Your credit card will thank us,
The Last Night’s Game Team
PS - Do you use Gmail and are tired of The Rundown landing in your “promotions” tab? Simply drag the email over to the “primary” tab. Simple as that!
NCAA Football (College)
- Feels like the first time. The heated rivalry between Ohio State and Michigan lived up to the hype this weekend. For the first time in 113 meetings between these two teams, the game went into overtime. Ohio State won in double overtime.
- Be like the cool kids. Everyone will be talking about the conference finals which start Friday. Check to see if your team made it.
F1 Racing (Formula One)
- On top of the world. The World Championship came down to the last lap in the last race on Sunday. Teammates Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg duked it out until the end. Hamilton tried everything he could to claim the championship title (including defying team’s orders – a big no-no). Although it was a numbers game. Hamilton may have won the race but Rosberg still claimed the World Championship.
Rosberg joined his father Keke, the 1982 champion, to become only the second father-son duo to win the overall World Championship.
NCAA Basketball (College)
- Battle of the beasts. Tonight kicks off a big week in college basketball as the battle for conference superiority starts. The two historic powerhouse conferences, ACC (Atlantic Coast Conference) and Big 10, go head-to-head to determine who’s the best. See the schedule and the games to watch here.
- Thanksgiving is known as a time for excessive eating and Buffalo Bills lineman (NFL) Richie Incognito took that to another level. He won his teammates’ Thanksgiving Day weight gain challenge for the second year in a row, gaining 9.4 pounds in one day. (He gained 15 last year). His secret? Eat everything. You think?
- Tom Brady tied an NFL record with his 200th career win on Sunday against the New York Jets. He is now tied with Peyton Manning and will surely break the record this year.
- As the regular season of college football comes to a close, heads begin to roll. One of the coaching changes that everyone is buzzing about is University of Texas firing their head coach, Charlie Strong, and hiring the hottest coach on the market, University of Houston’s Tom Herman. Here’s the scoop on other coaching changes.