You made it through Selection Sunday unscathed, now it’s time to get those brackets ready. Do you think March Madness is just…Madness? Slam dunk the awkward silence with Last Night’s Game.
Who did you pick to win?
The Last Night’s Game Team
PS – Are you confused on why creating a bracket is a big deal or how much productivity is lost at work during this time? Click here for our March Madness 101 where your questions have been answered.
NCAA March Madness Tournament
- The big dance. The bracket has been revealed and the tournament is ready to begin. Remember to try something new and fill yours out for the Last Night’s Game Bracket Challenge by Thursday morning.
- We’re number one! The teams that have claimed the number one spots in the tournament are Villanova Wildcats (defending champions), North Carolina Tar Heels, Kansas Jayhawks and Gonzaga Bulldogs.
Ladies night. The women's NCAA Tournament bracket will be released tonight. UConn (University of Connecticut) will continue to be a force to be reckoned with.
NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing)
- Right in the kisser. The excitement of the weekend wasn’t contained to the basketball court. While Martin Truex Jr. won this weekend’s race, Kyle Busch’s face was the loser. After the race, a fist fight broke out between Busch and Joey Logano over a wreck on the last lap. Busch walked away with a bloody face. When Logano was asked if any punches were landed he said, “not on me.”
- Northwestern made the NCAA March Madness tournament for the first time in their history. That made a Northwestern player's mom, actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus, tweet out her excitement with a throwback to her Seinfeld dancing days.
- Team Israel (aka the self-proclaimed Jew Crew) has improved to 4-0 in the World Baseball Classic. Team U.S.A. also advanced after going 2-1.
- Some of the teams that weren't invited to the NCAA March Madness Tournament are asked to participate in the NIT (National Invitational Tournament), a consolation tournament if you will. (Some joke NIT stands for the ‘not invited tournament.’) Here’s the full bracket.